Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New Gaming Store in Metairie (Read 5229 times)
Jeremy Henson
Townfolk

Owner, +1 Gaming of Metairie

Metairie, LA
Re: New Gaming Store in Metairie
Reply #30 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 11:59pm

We're close to signing a lease for 4201 Veterans; that's the Independence Mall (Houston's, Chili's, Sake...), next to Houma Blvd. It's a suite behind Sake.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register on our site shows some of the layout (and Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register gives a better sense of scale).

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW plus1gaming http://www.facebook.com/plus1gaming  
IP Logged

Gman
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Belle Chasse
Re: New Gaming Store in Metairie
Reply #31 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 10:02pm

As I said before dude, congrats and I'll send at least part of gaming purchases your way regardless, Smiley.

As to the SqueezeMcCheez post, wow.  I haven't really got involved with any of the long term gamers around here, nor ever out to the game store that was...but, I sure hope that since some think it's not too far off the mark that if that shoe fits, they wear it and fix the issue.

As gamers, we're far too small of a population these days to let politics or personality clashes divide us, jmo.

Gman gmanv4  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print