Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New to Baton Rouge (Read 516 times)
Rhoan01
Townfolk

Constantly rolling for
initiative.

Baton Rouge, LA
New to Baton Rouge
Aug 9th, 2010 at 5:39pm

Hello all; my wife and I just moved to Baton Rouge so she can get her PhD at LSU, and we're interested in the local gaming scene.  We both play D&D 4E (I also play 3.5 and Pathfinder) and were wondering if we're going to have to drive into New Orleans just to find a good game.  Any advice would be appreciated!

IP Logged

Kev
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
MGG
Stark II PC
WhatNot
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Rune Bound
Kallisti GM

Metairie, LA
Re: New to Baton Rouge
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 6:57pm

Welcome to the forums Rhoan.  I hope you find it useful and informative.  Unfortunately we don't seem to have many (if any) Baton Rouge ppl here other than Bayou Halfling and he pretty much posts up to keep us updated on Bablecon or somesuch in Baton Rouge.  I am sure you can find a group in BR rather than make the Drive to NO to game.  I can't recall the name of the game store(s) in BR to point you to but someone else may have that info to pass on to you.  They may be a good place to start, see if there is a meetup group in BR for D&D or whatever else you may be interested in.

I know it is not much help but that is about all I can offer.  Again, welcome to the forums and I hope you have found a place to hang out or at least come visit now and again.

Kev

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print