Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Zironnia (Read 507 times)
shawnmtoups
Townfolk

Kenner
Zironnia
May 4th, 2010 at 6:41pm

I have an opening for one in my custom 3.5 campaign.  The majority of the group has little to no experience in playing the game, so you must be patient as these newbies get adjusted. 

The world is know as Zironnia.  You are an adventurer going to the wedding of Sealamin Tarminkos, a friend and former adventurer.  You arrive in Eastbrook, coming from your latest quest, to join in the festivities.  You run into various adventurers, some you know, some you don't.  All of them are here for the wedding.

House Rules:

Feats are gained every even level after 1st.
At every fourth level, two abilities get a pump.
You get a "second wind" once a day (after 8 hours rest) which will let you regain a quarter of your max hit points.
A character dies at -10 minus CON modifier (meaning that a barbarian with a 16 CON will die at -13, while a wizard with a 9 CON will die at -9).

Current PC's:

Taliah: A female halfling ranger with a riding dog animal companion named Shado.
Tavora: A female human sorceress with a bad memory and worse attitude.
Rosen: A female elven sorceress with a drinking problem.

Notable NPC's:

Sealamin Tarminkos: friend and former adventurer.  A diplomatic human male barbarian.
Hollysaadi Tarminkos: Sealamin's bride to be.  You don't know much about her. A human female.
Belfalcon Battleheart:  A bard to barkeep.  Owner of the Brave Tankard in Eastbrook.  A friend and former adventurer.  A male dwarf.

Character creation rules:

All characters start at level six.
Most character classes and races are ok, though may be subject to approval for more exotic ones.
Stats are created by rolling 4d6 and dropping the lowest.  This is done seven times and the lowest result is dropped.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

shawnmtoups nightsonsmt  
IP Logged

shawnmtoups
Townfolk

Kenner
Re: Zironnia
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2010 at 5:05pm

Change of plans.  We have decided to change rule systems, so I will be posting new information when I get off of work.

shawnmtoups nightsonsmt  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print