Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eberron - 3/3.5 (Read 735 times)
Kebb
Keeberon
Big Dog
MGG
JustSayNo

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Eberron - 3/3.5
Mar 21st, 2010 at 7:57am

Hello,

I am starting a Eberron 3/3.5 campaign that will take place on saturday afternoons from about 12:30 till around 5pm.  This game will run in the same time slot, but on alternating saturdays, as Sean's 4th edition Meetup game.  Game will most likely be taking place at Galactic Cards and Games Shop out in Kenner.

Right now it looks like there is one or maybe two spots still open as I'm trying to keep the number of players to a fairly manageable level.

Characters will start out at 3rd lvl and about 90% of the game will take place in the city of Sharn.

This is an urban campaign, heavy on the intrigue cloak-and-dagger aspects with some amount of Sherlock Holmes style detective work involved.  I will say this right now that there will be VERY LITTLE combat involved.  If you really like combat this is not a campaign for you. 

If this sort of campaign does interest you, please pm me and we can talk about it.

Thanks,
Robert

IP Logged

Kebb
Keeberon
Big Dog
MGG
JustSayNo

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Re: Eberron - 3/3.5
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 7:03pm

Hello All,

Still looking for one more for a 3/3.5 Eberron campaign starting this saturday. 

Guess I should give a little more background.  The characters are all Brelish veterans from the War and have moved to Sharn to start up a freelancer agency. 
The campaign will feature such things as international espionage, doomsday cults, and sherlock holmes-style mysteries.  How can you beat that?

While there will be a meta-narrative, I have designed this campaign to be very character-centric in its plot orientation and focus, so the characters, not the plot, will be the central aspect of the game and I will be asking for continuous feedback. 

If you're interested, please PM me and we'll chat about it.

IP Logged

beyonder
Adventurer
Keeberon Player

I'm so green.

Uptown
Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 7:26pm

What kind of freelancer agency?  Photography?  Web development?  Graphic design?

Sounds like I'm gonna need a hard drive of holding.

1433-05    (11abc dist, 3.9 mean)
Selected-By: Tim Chew <twchew@mindspring.com>

The Internet Oracle has pondered your question deeply. Your question was:
> Are there any games harder than Nethack?

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:
} Life is pretty tough, everyone I know ends up dying.
nieltown debestest  
IP Logged

Dr. Nemesis
MGG
Keeberon Player

Half Man/Half Awesome

Broadmoor
Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 8:57pm

This may be better posted elsewhere, but does anyone know what happened to the guy who was playing the goliath in the Saturday game when it first ran? I seem to recall him expressing interest in something like this. Someone else did, too. Maybe the guy playing the warlock?

http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=1177546823  
IP Logged

beyonder
Adventurer
Keeberon Player

I'm so green.

Uptown
Reply #4 - Mar 23rd, 2010 at 9:19pm

Yeah, the goliath guy's name is Don.  I think he's on the Meetup group.  I'll shoot him a message and let him know.

1433-05    (11abc dist, 3.9 mean)
Selected-By: Tim Chew <twchew@mindspring.com>

The Internet Oracle has pondered your question deeply. Your question was:
> Are there any games harder than Nethack?

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:
} Life is pretty tough, everyone I know ends up dying.
nieltown debestest  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print