Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Myth Weavers (Read 714 times)
david
Stark II PC
Kallistier
WhatNot

one bad dude, not two

harahan, la
Myth Weavers
Jan 22nd, 2010 at 6:09pm

There is a website that supports play-by-post gaming and is free to join. Just about all game systems are supported, and there is a built in dice-roller and character sheets for all systems. Check it out if you need a game and can't find anyone close to share a tabletop, or use it to support a tabletop game. There are forums that can help anyone learn to use the various text-tags in their games, as well as forums just to discuss things. I'm registered there under the name 'lechgame,' and anyone is free to contact me for info or advice concerning games there. Check it out if you are interested!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

WWW woody_two_soul lechgame  
IP Logged

Casper
ShadowRun B
Erinian
Dogs of War
Top Ten
Intelligent_Life
Staff
oldEsplanade
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Stark player
Esplanade

You want what??? For how
much???

Seattle
Re: Myth Weavers
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 8:48pm

I guess you have to log in to see much of the stuff.

Is the character sheet tool the RPG Web Profiler tool?  We are currently testing that tool here and it will be online for all members soon.  I don't have as many character sheet types as this place does.  I wonder if they would share the templates.

Don't waste my time.

IP Logged

david
Stark II PC
Kallistier
WhatNot

one bad dude, not two

harahan, la
Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 11:54pm

I'm not sure about how it works. You basically select your system and it brings up a fill-in-the-blanks sheet, and for many stats and numbers it does mat for you (such as armor bonus in one square, your Dex in another, and it adds that up plus 10+(1/2 your level) to generate armor class in 4E.

You could probably inquire of a moderator whether you could use the templates. The highest ranking mod I'm aware of is called Rodrigo there; he'd be able to give you better information.

WWW woody_two_soul lechgame  
IP Logged

Casper
ShadowRun B
Erinian
Dogs of War
Top Ten
Intelligent_Life
Staff
oldEsplanade
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Stark player
Esplanade

You want what??? For how
much???

Seattle
Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 9:47pm

Turns out the code on Myth Weavers is the RPG Web Profiler.  I was about to report the site for using the code without attribution until I looked around and figure out that the Myth Weavers people are the ones that built RPG Web Profiler.  So its the same too because its the same people.  That's why the MW site has more sheet templates than anyone else.

Don't waste my time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print