Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi all (Read 745 times)
Fever
Townfolk

Can I ask you a question?

Hi all
Dec 17th, 2009 at 7:54am

I'm new to the city and just wanted to say hello. I have been out of tabletop roleplaying for about 15 years, but I've followed along D&D through second and third editions via the Balders Gate, Icewind Dale and Neverwinter Nights computer games. I know it's not the same, but it is something at least. I've been reading over the new rules and would be interested in playing some fourth edition.

IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Re: Hi all
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 8:37am

Welcome to the group!  No matter the system, I think you might find a group that suits what you are looking for.  I myself am a veteran of those games as well.

IP Logged

Kev
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
MGG
Stark II PC
WhatNot
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Rune Bound
Kallisti GM

Metairie, LA
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2009 at 3:59pm

Heya Fever, welcome to the boards.  Grab a tankard of your favorite drink and have a seat.  You may see that there may not be alot of action in the main forum areas (several groups have private areas for their specific games) but it gets around.

If your looking for a game, might I suggest checking the Looking for Players section and perhaps posting in Looking for a Game section and see if you can't get some of the old codgers to poke their heads out and see about a game.

Good luck and again welcome to the NOLARPG forums.

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2010 at 11:49pm

I got a fever. And the only cure is more cow-bell.... Grin

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print