Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Campaign - from meetup on Saturday and Sunday at Bean Gallery (Read 401 times)
moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
New Campaign - from meetup on Saturday and Sunday at Bean Gallery
Aug 24th, 2009 at 6:51pm

Leigh,

I have decided to go for it and run that Dragonborn Ranger, using the two weapon style.  I'd like to add more to this conversation but wanted to see where you want me to post it and if you wanted it here or a another specific location.  Let me know.

Sean

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: New Campaign - from meetup on Saturday and Sunday at Bean Gallery
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:12am

Well tell us about your character concept. I posted a blurb on how we can incorporate dragonborn into the setting. Its something to think about (is my parent still alive what is/was the relationship between you) also remember you have to explain why you are  at the start point (the caravan campsite.)

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: New Campaign - from meetup on Saturday and Sunday at Bean Gallery
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2009 at 6:16pm

The opening scene is the opening scene. You characters are around that campfire for some reason. Essentially you need to write your character to that campfire. So you should post IC on the topic here
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I can’t guarantee that you will all want to go after the ogre until I know what each character is about. The first adventure is kinda tough because plots and sub plots need to be set up but I try to customize everything to the character. (I.e. no canned heat so if someone doesn’t get their background out there they end up being left out somewhat.)

Each character should have their own background thread/journal getting them to the caravan and post in the group thread rp-ing them into the scene.

We are rolling now. Because of the quick time turnaround we may be a little sparse on the mapping this week we'll see what happens though.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print