Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Legend of the Green Dragon (Read 1593 times)
Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Re: Legend of the Green Dragon
Reply #15 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 8:23am

I haven't seen the chicken yet so I don't know what it adds.

IP Logged

Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Reply #16 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 4:19pm

Its cheaper than the stallion so I doubt its as good.

But, if you don't have a horse get the chicken and tell us what it does.  You will lose some gems but working your way up the mounts is a good strategy.  It helps you avoid the gem monster.  (Yes, there is something that attacks you if you carry too many gems.)

Get the chicken for 10 gems (and 2000 gold)   after you have the best weapons and armor of course.  Unless you've made it to 16 gems and gotten the horse.

The horse gives you extra travel and 60 turns of horse buff which adds a little to your attack and defense.  Its always better to have some mount than none.  Depending on how you play, you might want one of the different mounts.

There are rare mounts that show up from time to time.  I saw a griffon yesterday but didn't have the gems at the time to buy it.  Depending on the mods added to the install there are war horses, dragons, lions, etc.  Many you can only get after you've killed the dragon a few times.

I haven't tried buying the bear.  There is a shop in one town that will let you get a follower.  I will try it at some point.  When I played before they didn't have them.  I don't know if a follower stays with you forever like a mount does.

IP Logged

Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Reply #17 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 7:20pm

I see there is a giant chicken too.  It might be worth it.  I will try to get stats on them.

I am guessing your little chick will grow up into a mount so its probably worth buying the egg and letting it grow.  Then you can sell it when its bigger and you have the extra gems for a stallion.

I will let you know if I figure it out.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print