Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
D&D at BabelCon (Read 804 times)
Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

D&D at BabelCon
Jun 8th, 2009 at 9:48pm

I'll be running a D&D-style game at Babelcon.  D&D-style you ask?  Yes, it's actually a game called Swords & Wizardry that closely mimics, but not exactly, the original D&D.  For more info on that, check Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register, and here are Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

All you have to know from a player's POV, is that, the game will feel every bit the experience of D&D, and I think I've put together a very exciting jungle scenario for characters to die in ... errr.. I mean, for characters to explore.   Wink

Actually, I couldn't care less if you visited S&W site, but I'd really like to see some of you NOLA D&Ders up the road in B.R. next month!!  Come and see how the Red Priest kicks it old school.   Cool

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Re: D&D at BabelCon
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2009 at 10:12pm

I'm debating going to the con this year.

Our group just started playing shadowrun on saturday nights so now I might decide to just game instead of the road trip.

IP Logged

Ancient Goat
Townfolk

"Old School"

NOLA
Re: D&D at BabelCon
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 5:24am

What's the date of this?

edit: I found it...July 17, 18, 19, 2009

My life turns into sand...Immortality is my dream...Man shall follow my command...Sorcery shall conquer my fear!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print