Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Board Game Nights (Read 322 times)
Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

Board Game Nights
Dec 16th, 2008 at 3:45pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register made me realize I should post this here.  It's not RPG, but there does seem to be an interest in board/card games as well.

Speaking of boardgames, the last few months I've be running a boardgame night at my place.  It's been either the first or second Tuesday of the month at my place, and we play from 7pm til 10 or 11pm.  Our last game night in November was Ironclads, an American Civil War naval game.  Before that, we played Battletech a couple of times in a row.

Anyone interested can PM me.  Pretty much any kind of boardgame is on the table, and card games are okay, as long as they're not collectible.  I've hated that collectible !@#$ since Magic: The Money Gatherer debuted.  That's pretty much my only restriction re:games.  I've got a ton of games myself, everything from brain-straining AH & SPI wargames, to fantasy games like Riddle of the Ring, DragonRiders of Pern, Wizards and others and also scifi games like Star Fleet Battles, Star Fire and Cosmic Encounters, and a ton of others.

Any games (other than CCG of course) anyone would want to bring would be cool.

Did someone mention Illuminati?  Man, I used to love playing Illuminati!  I wish I still had it.

Rob

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print