Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello! (Read 653 times)
Thredok
Townfolk

I Love YaBB 2!

Hello!
May 29th, 2008 at 4:09am

Hello everyone,

I recently moved to the area, and I am still settling in. I am an old school Pen and Paper guy, I played D6 Star Wars, Second Ed. ShadowRun, and even played a couple sessions of Paranoia and AD&D.  I am currently in a PbP DnD 3.5 and am really enjoying it, but I would really like to get in on a table game.  I have an interest in all types of games but Star Wars, ShadowRun and DnD are the ones I'm most comfortable with and have a few character ideas for each.  I don't have a set schedule right now but I'll post in the Player Seeking area once I know what days and times I can meet. 

IP Logged

Kev
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
MGG
Stark II PC
WhatNot
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Rune Bound
Kallisti GM

Metairie, LA
Re: Hello!
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2008 at 2:59pm

Welcome to the boards Thredok.

IP Logged

Kifaru
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
Erinian
Kallistier
Dogs of War
Intelligent_Life
oldEsplanade
Enlightened
JustSayNo

Run baby run

Re: Hello!
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 7:04pm

Hey Thredok, I'm new to the area too.  My wife and I just moved here in mid June.  Were curently living in the Uptown area.  I saw that you were into Shadowrun.  I'm a bit of a fanatic or at least that's the system I'm obsesing about these days.  If you ever want to get a Shadowrun group together, drop me a line.  I'ld be happy to play or even GM if needed.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print