Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HumidcityLoki (Read 573 times)
Kinthar
Stark player
Staff
oldEsplanade

|:

HumidcityLoki
Nov 25th, 2007 at 5:04pm

Loki,

I started this thread so your campaign thread wouldn't be flooded with idle chat.

I know you said your table is full but do any of your players want to play in another game?    Grin

I liked the game desc. format you used.  You said: 
Rating: Adult themes, NSFW
.   NSFW?   Not safe for women?

Ruleset: DND 3.5, with extensive house rules

What House rules do you use?  You can see ours over in the House rules section of Starkville.

IP Logged

humidcityloki
Townfolk

I Love YaBB 2!

New Orleans, LA
Re: HumidcityLoki
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2008 at 5:43pm

Hey Kinthar,
sorry it took me so long to pop back by. Unfortunately most of my gamers are not big on message boards, although I have mentioned this one to them.

I'm a writer and web content producer so I have long stretches where deadlines prevent me from having the time to spend on msg boards myself. I am pulling together all of our House Rules over the next few weeks and will have them al up and posted on the new campaign site Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register A lot of it is already up there, although since we are moving Planewalker this weekend a lot of the links are going to show as 404s until the domain re-propagates.

I'll try to stop by again soon!

Loki&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print