Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for a 3.5 D&D game to play (Read 616 times)
Jerzul
Townfolk

Part-time DM

New Orleans, LA
Looking for a 3.5 D&D game to play
May 24th, 2008 at 5:01am

I'm looking to join a game of 3.5 D&D. I live in the uptown area around Tulane/Loyola. Any age group is fine, but I prefer serious role-players to slapstick (although a little slapstick can be fun). I have mostly only DM'd (started briefly with AD&D, then to 3.0 and a few years back to 3.5) because my group that started in High School needed someone who could bring it all together, so for now, I'd just like to be a player, but if an uptown group could be formed I could probably be easily convinced to lead the group...hell, I even have my own world that I created a while back...

Hopefully someone needs a player...or a DM...

~Jerzul

Also, I know this forum doesn't have it, but I'd love to get a table top D20 or even D6 Star Wars game going (preferably as a player as I am a lot less versed in those systems).

DM: You approach the door, it is ajar."&&Player: What foul sorcery is this? Fine, I step into the jar..."

IP Logged

Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Re: Looking for a 3.5 D&D game to play
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2008 at 5:37am

You might want to send an email to:

Guardian or TheHordePrince

see:   Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register;

Both of them are looking for a group and hadn't found one last I knew.

The most recent meetup.com space expired.  I joined most of the yahoo D&D meetup groups and never found anyone else in the NOLA area on them.

IP Logged

Admin account
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

maintenance account
Re: Looking for a 3.5 D&D game to play
Reply #2 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:17am

Off topic replies have been moved to Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print