Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for D & D 3.5 (Read 829 times)
Guardian
Townfolk

Metairie La
Looking for D & D 3.5
Apr 8th, 2008 at 11:51pm

I just moved to Metairie from Lake Charles and i am looking for a group to play D & D. I still play with a group in Lake Charles once a month but i am looking for a weekly game.  Have been playing for about 4 years. I am not to good at DM but love to play.  So if anyone needs a player just let me know.

IP Logged

Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Re: Looking for D & D 3.5
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 12:13am

I assume you have read the other player looking and game looking posts.  I think the only active 3.5 game we know about is the Stark game and it just went to 6 players so its full.

Go read the old Goat's thread (player seeking game) and see what I told him.  You just missed the NOLA con (unless you went) but here is a con in Baton Rouge soon.

I'd suggest contacting Goat too because he is currently looking.   Find a couple of more people and you have a game.   I know I only have time for one game but there might be peope here who would join another game.  The trick, of course, is to find someone to run it.

IP Logged

Guardian
Townfolk

Metairie La
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 12:57am

Thanks for the message.  I am willing to play any night of the week after 5 pm.  I do have some books but all of books are with other group so would have to get the books to play.  Also i am more than willing to play at my house in Metairie if i can find a group.  If interested please post.

IP Logged

ZigZagMan
Townfolk

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2008 at 11:40pm

Sent ya an E-mail from meet up ( i'm pretty sure that was you.....)

IP Logged

Admin account
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

maintenance account
Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 10:59pm

New request has been moved to Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print