Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Noob looking to Learn (Read 617 times)
jordan
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Noob looking to Learn
Jul 8th, 2015 at 4:32pm

Hi I'm a 28 year old single father, chemist, and gamer. Years ago back in middle/high school I played a lot of magic, Star Wars, and Pokemon card games as well as tabletop games like Mage knight and hero clix. After the dust settled from a divorce, I recently started playing magic again and trying to make some new friends. While I have a ton of experience with console/PC RPGs and mmorpgs (especially jrpgs) I never learned to play tabletop RPGs. I have always been interested and figured now is as good a time as any. So I am looking for a group with an opening that would be willing to welcome/teach a new player. I am familiar with a lot of the concepts through playing RPGs on PC/console and I am familiar with the lore of Star Wars, Star Trek, mass effect, game of thrones, lotr, walking dead, some of d&d, and others to varying degrees. However I am fairly open minded and willing to try most anything. Thanks.

IP Logged

DMChad
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Re: Noob looking to Learn
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2015 at 1:37pm

Jordan, I have a game of new players that I am DMing for on Friday the 11th in Gretna. If you want you can join us, We are playing 5th edition D&D.

If you need help with character creation as well, I can do that. Though, I prefer to do that before we start playing the game so we can start on time.

The whole party is new players and I am teaching them how to play, so you wouldn't be behind. Let me know if you are interested.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print