Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
D&D 3.5 forgotten realms (Read 1969 times)
TunvanTheShaper
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

D&D 3.5 forgotten realms
Jul 29th, 2013 at 10:10pm

Hey everyone,
I just moved from Atlanta to the Carrollton area and I was looking for a 3.5 group to play with on a fairly regular basis. I've only ever played in the Forgotten Realms setting but Ive been interested in looking into some pathfinder as well, which seems to be fairly popular. I've got a good amount of supplement books and I would love to find some people interested in worldbuilding or maybe a rotating DM? My last group was a big bash the door down type and a lot of debating about traps so I was trying to do a little more roleplaying if anyone has a spot open. roll a 20!

IP Logged

KTGamer
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Re: D&D 3.5 forgotten realms
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2013 at 11:36pm

Hey,
I've been looking for a group for awhile too. I'm located on the Westbank though. I've played mostly 3.5 but am willing to try Pathfinder. From what I've heard, it's better. We could try to get a group together.

IP Logged

Casper
ShadowRun B
Erinian
Dogs of War
Top Ten
Intelligent_Life
Staff
oldEsplanade
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Stark player
Esplanade

You want what??? For how
much???

Seattle
Re: D&D 3.5 forgotten realms
Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2013 at 10:33pm

There is a gaming group that uses this forum in a hidden area to send notes related to their game but the bulk of visitors stopped showing up when +1 gaming opened up.

You would do better to post there (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register) and go by the store in Metairie.

This site will always remain free and commercial free but its good to support your local gaming store.

Don't waste my time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print