Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Job available in IT (Read 290 times)
david
Stark II PC
Kallistier
WhatNot

one bad dude, not two

harahan, la
Job available in IT
Jul 10th, 2010 at 10:23pm

I know some folks here might be interested in a job opportunity that came up recently in my wife's company. It is basically entry-level, and probably isn't a huge salary, but if you can drive and do the work and could use a job, it might be good. there are a few minor certification requirements, but you won't need a grand computer engineering doctorate or anything. if anyone is indeed interested, let me know so i can give you my wife's name for referral.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

that's the career opportunities page, the job i'm referring to is towards the bottom of the list, called desktop/network support technician. of course, anyone can look at any of the other jobs as well, but i hadn't really thought about advertising it here until the IT one came up in conversation yesterday. anyhow, its there if needed and applicable. good gaming and good luck everyone!

WWW woody_two_soul lechgame  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print