Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Northshore Game Starting (Read 1011 times)
Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Northshore Game Starting
Jun 13th, 2010 at 2:49pm

I am starting a D&D 4e game here on the Northshore. It will be a home grown campaign and I was planning on a bi-weekly schedule. I don't know how many of us there are that live up here in Slidell, Covington, or Mandeville, but if you do and you are interested please shoot me an email. Also, if you know people who do game or want to game and live in or around the area, please let them know. They can also contact me via email: arb.mouser@gmail.com
I would really like to get this off the ground. Thanks in advance for the support!
Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2010 at 9:11pm by Adam »  

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Re: Northshore Game Starting
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 10:42pm

This thread is still alive people, the invitation is still open!  Shocked

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 3:40pm

We now have three people that are looking to get this game off the ground if any others are interested.

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #3 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 2:02pm

The Northshore game is currently locked. Thanks to everyone up here that got a hold of me. Next Saturday should be a blast Smiley

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:28pm

.....and we're looking for more people again, lol  Sad
Looks like there was some scheduling conflicts, and I only have two players that can make a set time table. Looking for two more. Email me

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print