Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Still looking for a game. (Read 1212 times)
LoKi
Townfolk

New Orleans 7th Ward
Still looking for a game.
Apr 22nd, 2010 at 3:42am

I would love to participate in a 4e game, hell I'll even dm it, but the only ones anybody mentions are in Kenner. Kenner is quite a hike for me, as I don't own a car. Anybody play Dungeons and Dragons IN New Orleans?

wickedpist  
IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Re: Still looking for a game.
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 12:44am

Loki,
The games that are there are only started there.  The guys live all over, and there are other games that don't occur in Kenner.  I am playing in an Pathfinder game at present that plays uptown, however we are filled up right now.  I will let you know of any other games that i know of, but I would consider coming out at least once or if possible, maybe you can work out a ride there, justy to meet some others.

I have played in Kenner, Uptown, Harahan, Metairie, Westbank so there are different games, so keep posting and you might want to ask the others on Meetup.com.  I run the group & think you might be able to post up there and see who else might still be looking.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 6:58pm

PM sent

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 9:39pm

LoKi wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 at 3:42am:
I would love to participate in a 4e game, hell I'll even dm it, but the only ones anybody mentions are in Kenner. Kenner is quite a hike for me, as I don't own a car. Anybody play Dungeons and Dragons IN New Orleans?

You can try the dark side of gaming if you like; my AD&D game is in Lakeview, and my group of 5 players could accommodate one or two more.

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 9:16pm

Depending on where you live, I might be able to give you a ride. I drive in to the Kenner game from Slidell. Let me know what you think.

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print