Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gamers for Haiti (Read 230 times)
Admin account
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

maintenance account
Gamers for Haiti
Jan 21st, 2010 at 7:58pm

I know stuff about Haiti is everywhere and if anyone started a donate thread on here I'd quash it under the guise of this not being the right place for it.

But its my forum and I can break my rules.  Of course, I am only doing that because it is gaming related.   Smiley

DriveThruRPG is doing a promotion where donating $20 to a charity (Doctors Without Borders) will get you a bunch of free gaming pdfs.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Now the cynic in me could say its old stuff and you could probably find a lot of it for free (illegally) but at least one of the freebies is something I bought in the last year and there is other stuff I'd get just to have a copy.  For example, the Serentiy RPG is on there.   There are lots of other nice haves and some cheap RPGs I'd never have taken a second look at if not on this list.

So if you are inclined, go have a look, decide if you think its worth it for yourself.

(Note, this isn't an invite to post anything about Haiti relief here but certainly, any other gaming site that has a donate and get free gaming stuff would be fair game for posting.)

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print