Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any Northshore Gamers out there? (Read 1151 times)
Mick on the northshore
Townfolk

Old Geezer the Silversmith

Covington
Any Northshore Gamers out there?
Oct 8th, 2009 at 8:34pm

I am restarting a game on the Northshore.  Ver 3.5 with a small group of adults (male and female).  Long time DM with over 20 years experience.  (I started with the white box and did not even have polyhedrons for the first year!)  We like roleplaying over dungeon crawling.  Semi-historical (legendary) game setting.  I am a Celtic artist for my living. 

Pretty avid miniatures gamer and historical wargamer.  Play some mean Go, Shogi, Ma jong, and other games.   Anyone want to play?--any game!

IP Logged

Kev
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
MGG
Stark II PC
WhatNot
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Rune Bound
Kallisti GM

Metairie, LA
Re: Any Northshore Gamers out there?
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2009 at 3:28am

Heya Mick. 

Welcome to NOLARPG, glad you found our little gamer forum.  I have not seen to many people from the northshore poke their heads in here but ya never know.

IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2009 at 6:26am

Hi Mick!  Welcome to the forums, good to see someone starting up a game on the north shore as I have heard of a few people who have been asking about games there.  DnD and Go huh?  I play as well and wondering if I know you afterall...We can talk go some other time.  Good luck on finding your final team member!

IP Logged

Mick on the northshore
Townfolk

Covington
Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2009 at 4:46pm

moyphotos, 

Let me know when you are up for a game of Go sometime.  I am 11k and my friend Stuart in the Marigny is around 4k I think. Even if i haven't met you!

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2009 at 7:29am

I believe the Cranes Nest Go club meets on Sundays and Wednesdays in town  if you find yourself on our side of the water. MoyPhotos probably has the inside info.

I miss the white box days...well back then someone else paid the mortgage and food bills.  You have a website showing your art? I'd be into sneaking a peak.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 9:06am

@Mick,

Yes, hewhorocks has it right, for the days we meet.  btw it that Stuart le blanc you are talking about in the Marigny?  He is a member although it's been tough for him to make it out.  Great thing about the club is there are no dues and we are pretty easy about our games but always have a half dozen people both wednesdays @z'otz cafe and Sundays @the bean gallery, 6ish on both nights til whenever.

pm me if you wanted to get together for a game.

Talk to you later.

IP Logged

Mick on the northshore
Townfolk

Covington
Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 9:39pm

Yeah, that's the Stuart.  I know about the Cranes' nest group.  Played with them many, many years ago but now I don't get to the southshore enough to play.

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #7 - May 23rd, 2010 at 11:52pm

I live in Slidell and would love to find games over here on our side, but I did have my heart set on the new edition. Let me know if there is still any plans to run something over here on the Northshore.  Smiley

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print