Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Good news (Read 455 times)
hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Good news
Aug 23rd, 2009 at 12:46am

Well in was great meeting everyone. I have been able to get a copy of the campaign guide from a friend. Saldy it is the copy used to do the first edit so there is a healthy dose of misprints and errors but it works for 3rd. I will have to come up with some way of turning the hard copy into type to edit the spelling errors and type problems as well as updating it for 4th eddition. Still there is essential stuff in there. I am making a few coppies to hand out for players.

See you sunday, well iron out pc's and set a first session time.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

yle-kay
Adventurer

Flee the mighty water-bear.

New Orleans
Re: Good news
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:36am

I could scan it and run it through Adobe Acrobat Professional's text recognition function, if you like.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 4:03pm

Thanks bunches!

Also folks making your characters ready for play is easy with:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Send me an output summary in a pm that way I'll have one.

Leigh

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:37pm

Also! those two 20 sided dice at the top of the page, hit those for the latest posts on the forums! easy way to catch up.

Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print