Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Broadmoor Gamers (Read 684 times)
humboldtscott
Broadmoor DM
Broadmoor

New Orleans, LA
Broadmoor Gamers
Dec 21st, 2008 at 10:04pm

This is a continuation of an earlier thread Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Next session will be Tuesday, Dec 23. I've got three on board and room for a few more. Start time will be 7:00 PM if everyone can make it by then. Email or PM me if you want to come and need directions. I'm not expecting finished characters, but it would be great if people have some idea of what they want to play and have started on their character.

I'll be using the D20 Conan rules, with some modifications. The game will be set in Al-Qadim; a basic description can be found here: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register. The next post will have character creation notes.

Please do not commit if you can't make it, or at least let me know if something comes up. Last time, I had 4 out of 6 no-shows, so it was near-impossible to get started...

IP Logged

humboldtscott
Broadmoor DM
Broadmoor

New Orleans, LA
Re: Broadmoor Gamers
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2008 at 11:18pm

I couldn't get the character creation notes to format properly on this site, so I emailed them in word format to the players, along with a character sheet. If you're interested in joining us, please email me and I'll reply back with these documents.

IP Logged

humboldtscott
Broadmoor DM
Broadmoor

New Orleans, LA
Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 8:16pm

There's still space for a few more at my table. Look at the other posts for more info. Email me if you're interested, and provide a phone number, as my internet access is limited at present.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2009 at 5:52pm

Hows this going Scott? Havent seen any updates.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print