Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
2 openings at new table: several options - uptown (Read 2128 times)
Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

Re: 2 openings at new table: several options - upt
Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 3:27pm

humboldtscott, check yer PMs.

Also, I'm starting up a CoC game in early '09, and while I have 5 players already, I could pick up one (or the very most 2) more.  So, if there's overflow on your game, you could refer them to me.  Since this is your thread, you get first right of refusal.  Smiley

Rob

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

Fat Irish
Broadmoor

<><

Gentilly Woods
Reply #16 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 5:45am

Scott,

I'm a new player...not new to RPG's but new to the NOLA scene. I that as of this last post, you've got a full table, but if something changes let me know. I'd love to get in on a campaign.

Fat Irish (Gentilly Woods)

IP Logged

humboldtscott
Broadmoor DM
Broadmoor

New Orleans, LA
Reply #17 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 6:59am

Only two people showed tonight, out of the six who originally showed up. Once more person, a friend of my fiancee, dropped by on other business. Didn't know it, but she's a gamer, and will be joining us. So we've got three committed. Since the rest flaked, I'd be happy to have 1 - 2 more, if either Fat Irish or Nolagirl are still interested. And if the folks who earlier expressed interest, but didn't show this time, are still committed, please let me know or I'll assume you decided you're not interested.

We decided to do a short (3 - 4 session) fantasy campaign. I'll be using a slightly modified version of the D20 Conan rules; the setting will be an Arabian Nights style world called Al-Qadim. The characters will be serving as protection for a small merchant ship on a late-season trading voyage.

Once we're run through the first adventure, we might stay with that, or switch to Call of Cthulhu or something else.

I'll be posting rules, character sheets, and more background information in the next few days. People can get started on making characters, and we'll polish the up and get started next session (Tuesday, Dec 23, approx. 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM).

IP Logged

Kifaru
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
Erinian
Kallistier
Dogs of War
Intelligent_Life
oldEsplanade
Enlightened
JustSayNo

Run baby run

Reply #18 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 6:58pm

Hey humboldtscott, sad to say I've been off the board for a few weeks and completely missed your game opening.  I already game one night a week, but could possibly be up for a second game.  I live in uptown just off of broadway so it would be a convienent location.  If you're still looking for players I might be interested.

IP Logged

Fat Irish
Broadmoor

<><

Gentilly Woods
Reply #19 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 8:16pm

Scott, I would love to get in on that, but I'll be out of town for Christmas until jan 5th. I'll get in on the next one.

IP Logged

humboldtscott
Broadmoor DM
Broadmoor

New Orleans, LA
Reply #20 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 11:04pm

Kifaru, I'll send you a PM with more details, as I'd like people to have rough sketches of their characters at least, assuming you're available next Tuesday.

Fat Irish, we'll just wait and see how things have shaped up by Jan.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print