Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dragon Ball Z! (Read 479 times)
King Neptune
Broadmoor

Space is absolute, time
is relative

New Orleans
Dragon Ball Z!
Oct 16th, 2008 at 3:25am

I have also put down a post for a Palladium Megaverse campaign and I am going to run which ever gets the most replies. The same things that I mentioned under my Palladium post goes for my Dragonball game as well. No Hack & Slashers and no Power Playres, I want people that enjoy gaming and having fun. Check my other posts, check my profile, get back to me and tell me what you think!
I should also tell you that playing in a Dragon Ball game does not mean you play Goku or Vegeta, the time line I am running takes place long after Goku hopped on the Dragon's back and took off. I am running a new world,where Krillan got tired of being last in line so he went to Namek and kid napped one of them and forced them to make a set of Dragonballs for him. With this he wished for a new world to be created, complete with people and technology etc. Even though he wished there would be no one stronger than him on the planet, that doesn't stop time from having its way and other Alien species from coming to the planet. Even though planet Vegeta was destroyed that doesn't mean ALL the Saiya-Jin were killed in the universe. So with this time line and series of events happnening in my game, I hope that you are intrigued, and want to play.

I'm not trying to meet people for relationships...I just want to game!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print