Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
'The Dreadmire Chronicles' Fantasy Novel Series (Read 250 times)
Bayou Halfling
Adventurer

There be dragons here...

Baton Rouge, LA
'The Dreadmire Chronicles' Fantasy Novel Series
Jul 2nd, 2008 at 7:59am

From Elizabeth Donald's MySpace blog:

I am happy to announce that I have signed a contract to write the first game novelization for Spellbinder Games.

"Dreadmire" is a fantastic game, a rich and diverse world undeniably influenced by creator Randy Richards' home turf: the bayous of Louisiana. Ever tried to fight an undead monstrous mosquito in a swamp led by a demonic tree? What if elves turned cannibal? Muahahaha...

The series title is "The Dreadmire Chronicles," and my novel is tentatively titled "Stone Heart," but don't get too attached to that - it may change during the writing of this book. I'm very excited about this project - I love the story I've outlined, and I can't wait to play in the swamp that Randy has created. I think you'll like it, too. My characters are in for a very rough time, I'm afraid.

"Stone Heart," or whatever we end up titling it, will be released sometime in 2009. In the meantime, join me in thanking Randy and the fine folk at Spellbinder for this opportunity. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. Just around the corner... in the Dreadmire.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print