Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gestalt characters (Read 318 times)
Liam
Stark II PC
Staff
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
WhatNot
Rune Bound
Esplanade

Awesome.

Gestalt characters
Jan 18th, 2008 at 5:44am

I was surfing the web the other day and found this Gestalt character thing:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Anyone ever used it?  Is it just munchkinism?  I could see it as an option for small groups so you have access to more skills  without each player being two people.  But it also only seems appropriate in a very deadly game.

IP Logged

Bayou Halfling
Adventurer

There be dragons here...

Baton Rouge, LA
Re: Gestalt characters
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2008 at 8:46am

Liam wrote on Jan 18th, 2008 at 5:44am:
I was surfing the web the other day and found this Gestalt character thing:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Anyone ever used it?  Is it just munchkinism?  I could see it as an option for small groups so you have access to more skills  without each player being two people.  But it also only seems appropriate in a very deadly game.

Its not munchkinism so much as its Monty Haul.  High powered campaigns would love this modified character.  Its kind of nutty.

I do like the term "bardarian" for the Barbarian/Bard combo.  LOL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print