Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nonexistent "The Hobbit" Sequel Planned (Read 219 times)
Bayou Halfling
Adventurer

There be dragons here...

Baton Rouge, LA
Nonexistent "The Hobbit" Sequel Planned
Jan 15th, 2008 at 11:52pm

Nonexistent "The Hobbit" Sequel Planned

"As far as I know the two films that they’re doing, one will be ‘The Hobbit’ and another will take place between the 60 years that happened between ‘The Hobbit’ and ‘The Lord of the Rings,’” Wood said. That gives a little more clarity to why two movies are planned. It had seemed strange that the rather brief Hobbit novel would possibly be made into two films and the idea of Jackson et al inventing a whole period of history for Tolkien's novels is intriguing, although it does offer potential to upset the hardcore fans.

Frodo wouldn't likely be in The Hobbit, since it's Bilbo's story, so this sequel could bring together some of the old characters we know and love. For his part, Wood says he'd love to return. “If I’m asked to go back and revisit that character and it makes sense," he says, "I would love to. I would absolutely love to".

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print