Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking to get started (Read 1245 times)
Tanarial
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Looking to get started
Mar 11th, 2017 at 3:05am

I am new to tabletop gaming and am looking for a friendly group willing to be patient with a novice Smiley I have experience with improv theatre and a fairly flexible schedule.  I'm on the westbank but am willing to come into the city. Thanks

IP Logged

KINTA
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Re: Looking to get started
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2017 at 1:44am

Looking for ANY cardshops or meet spots dealing with yugioh, I have been looking for 3 days straight. Please help thanks  Tongue Wink Undecided

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 11:43pm

For yugioh I would try +1 gaming in Metairie.

For new players for D&D if you don't get any luck at the game stores pm me.  I run a game that alternates between the westback and north shore.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

Admin account
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

maintenance account
Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2017 at 3:08pm

This forum was used by my group right after Katrina and I made some public areas for the general public.    It served its purpose but now gaming stores have opened and are a better place to find active gamers.   

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Its a card shop too and RPG place.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print