Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mid-Grade Three-Five Player (Read 992 times)
Nebuchadnezzar
Townfolk

Warforged Druid, Transform
and Roll Out!

Mid City
Mid-Grade Three-Five Player
Jun 24th, 2012 at 6:42pm

Perhaps Mid-Grade is a bit too hard on myself, I'm good at what I do, and what I do is play Rogues (more recently, "Daring Outlaws") and Warlocks and Monks and basically any light armored class that doesn't require a spell list (Casters require too much book keeping), but my DM is usually "rules-light" so to speak, as in the More Story, Less Worry school of Game Mastery.
Where was I...
Ah yes, I'm Patrick, and I'm looking to join one or several new games of 3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons.
That said, I'm open to the concept of any game from the d20 system, or World of Darkness, or any of the vast collection of rule books I've accumulated. I just don't know how to play them very well, having only had experience with 3.5 and maybe four sessions of Mage the Awakening, and one poorly run game of Star Wars d20.
So Mid-Grade. Experienced, but only starting to grasp the intricacies of, say, making a character that can make four attacks by level five at a +4 bonus to hit each, for 16d6+6 damage every turn using only two feats and a skill trick with Zero LA.
But I don't want to be that guy, making the most uber broken character in the history of your game world. I like my DPS, but in the long run, I'd rather Role Play than just slaughter mountains and mountains of monsters.
PM me if you have any openings?

Currently enjoying a peaceful vacation on the tropical paradise of Banoi. Who do you voodoo?

IP Logged

sharktank
Primus
Erinian

Wandering monster.

Re: Mid-Grade Three-Five Player
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2012 at 10:41pm

PM sent.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print