Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ROCKET SAUCE! (Read 1828 times)
Fog Rain
Townfolk

This isn't where I parked
my car.....

Kenner
ROCKET SAUCE!
Apr 22nd, 2012 at 12:00am

so I figured that was better than the standard hello, A bit about me I'm a 26 year old that just moved to the south shore from the northshore. I bounced around a lot while I was in the Military. Seeing as how most of my friends are either out of state friends from the Military or friends from high school that have moved to other parts of the state, I'm looking to meet some new people to hang out with. Im preety easy going, like sports, but I also have a preety deep geek side. I've reccently got interested in playing D&D for the first time from a friend of mine that does a podcast. I've never done any in person table top RPG's so there would be some bit of a learning curve, but i'm usually quick to pick up on things. I'm familiar with a lot of High fantasy and have played multiple RPG's and MMO's by digital means. So I'm mainly just looking to get with a D&D group that would be willing to kind help me along while I learn. Hit me up if you're interested in picking me up for a game. I look foward to it.

IP Logged

You Can Call Me Sir
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Re: ROCKET SAUCE!
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2012 at 4:56am

Hey there Fog Rain. I'm an Army vet myself, living Uptown (Freret). I'm trying to get players together for a post-apocalyptic game based loosely on the Fallout franchise. The characters will begin in Florida, and I hope to eventually steer them towards Louisiana. Lots of action, violence, and intrigue, not so much the high-fantasy magic and such. Nothing against that, but it's been done-to-death. PM me if you're interested.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print