Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Back in Nola, goin to UNO soon (Read 881 times)
whodat3542
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Metairie, LA
Back in Nola, goin to UNO soon
Mar 2nd, 2012 at 11:25am

Hey guys I'm looking for anyone running a 3.5 DND game. I prefer to play as a PC, but I can also DM if given time to prepare. Please get back to me ASAP if you have any room at all, much appreciated.

IP Logged

sharktank
Primus
Erinian

Wandering monster.

Re: Back in Nola, goin to UNO soon
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 1:37am

We have one in Bywater on Sunday late afternoon/evening. We try to play on Saturdays when possible, but with my schedule, its almost always Sundays.

The game is a homebrew setting, but is basically Eberron with a different map and backstory, and some Planescape content thrown in. The story revolves around a colony on the material plane by a group from Mechanus that fought off a demon invasion eons ago. The players are level 11 going on 12 and dealing with black market trade of cursed items that are possessed by demons, and malfunctioning warforged and modrons.

IP Logged

whodat3542
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Metairie, LA
Re: Back in Nola, goin to UNO soon
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:42am

I'm not too familiar with Eberron or Planescape. With eberron as I recall it involves guns correct? I'd prefer not to have a campaign with that in it I don't think they belong in DND tbh, but that's just my personal opinion.

PM me, and explain to me how your campaign/character creation works and I'll think about it.

Much appreciated  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print