Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ahoyhoy (Read 891 times)
ameibi
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Ahoyhoy
Feb 2nd, 2012 at 5:44pm

Hi there. Quick introduction, for the past year I've been playing Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register which is still slugging through development hell, and has its bonuses and penalties you might say. On one side, the player community is great and there is a shared interest in RP and collaborative storytelling. On the other, the mechanics leave much to be desired and gameplay development has become more and more hack and slash. I don't plan on leaving the game any time soon, as I've invested much into my characters in terms of story development rather than leveling. I just can't stand grinding.

So why am I here? What am I looking for? I'm interested in getting back into tabletop gaming, I used to play D&D in my younger days, because I'm hungry for a gaming system in which mechanics and RP are integral to each other. I'm looking for a game where there is room for a newly rolled character, if you need it to be a specific archetype to balance out a party, I'm fine with that. I'm not a min/maxer, munchkin, loonietune or whatever, I'm an RPer, interested in spinning a good yarn, having an epic adventure. Being a big fan of Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register I'm even more than happy to lose, as long as it makes  for a good tale.

I done a lot of writing since playing PlaneShift, if you are interested in reading any here are some threads:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Keep in mind those are all works in progress.

I hope to find something soon, as my time in NOLA is drawing to a close. If not, then at least I look forward to having some nice discussions with you folks.

addendum: I stay in Midcity, Bayou St. John area.
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2012 at 7:57pm by ameibi »  

IP Logged

SombreNote DM
Stark DM
ShadowRun B
Kallistier
Intelligent_Life
Staff
oldEsplanade
WhatNot
Enlightened
Esplanade

The DM

Ann Arbor, MI
Re: Ahoyhoy
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:33pm

Wow ameibi. You sound like a great addition. It is lovely to have you on the forums.

I have a love affair with DF.

O, and when and why are you leaving NO?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print