Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sell your old AD&D 1e rulebooks (Read 1443 times)
Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

Sell your old AD&D 1e rulebooks
Sep 16th, 2011 at 10:11pm

to me!

C'mon, I know there are 1st edition haters out there.  If you still have those vile Gygaxian books, then pm me, and maybe we can work out a way to get them out of your home!   Cheesy

I'm especially interested in PHB, but willing to consider anything 1e.

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

cormac
Townfolk

The wandering monster
is dead.

irish channel uptown
Re: Sell your old AD&D 1e rulebooks
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2011 at 7:19am

i have modules s1, uk3, n1, u2, u3, lankhmar sword of deciet, adventure pack 1, world of greyhawk castle greyhawk, forgotten realms lords of darkness,
books i have legends and lore and dungeoneers survival guide
i have a DM's screen
i also have role aids dragons (GREAT BOOK) and grimtooths traps 1, and some dungeon mags

i may be talked out of the 3 core books (i have the first copies and the new art copies of all three) but am unsure i want to remove them from my wall....

i also have a copy of the faerun interactive map if u use FR, not for sale but i could let you copy it. its pretty incredible and still sells for $100 due to its rarity.

--cormac
some of these items are rare and valuable (10-30 range) but i am assuming u want them for use, so we can work out a deal, or barter(even better) if you have D&D Miniatures you would like to trade.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2011 at 8:54pm by Admin account »  
IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: Sell your old AD&D 1e rulebooks
Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2011 at 4:41pm

Heh brings to mind this

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print