Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeking tabletop/roleplayers (Read 775 times)
Karloff
Townfolk

I Love YaBB 2!

Westbank (Harvey)
Seeking tabletop/roleplayers
Sep 15th, 2011 at 7:18am

Here is the following synposis of what we are seeking and offering....

The Game: We have streamlined the game (AD&D 2nd Edition) to make it easy so that newcomers to the game can learn to play easily. Roleplaying is something we do, and enjoy it as to get into character. The "rules" are learned along the way, and that's the fun in it.

Who: We are seeking people that are laid back and just looking to have fun. We don't care if you are experience or inexperienced player. Willingness to learn and adapt is a plus, as well as welcomed.

What: Small group seeking to expand its player base to include a couple more people. We currently are played a modified version of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd Edition) However unlike standard core rules we have modified it greatly to help both the experience with player and GM, as well as the gaming experience in general. We are the type of people to sit around and play and joke around, we are not hard core players and do this for fun.

Where: Currently the location will held in Metairie (previously westbank) and the gaming environment is relaxed and welcoming.

When: More than likely the gaming session will take place on Saturday or Sunday. Very rarely would it take place during the week at anytime. We usually get together once a week on Saturday and play for roughly 8 -- 12 hours depending on availability.

How: The way we play differs from most, since we do not dress up or sit around a table. We are far more laid back, have snacks and other assorted goodies during play.
The DM: The DM excels at creating an interesting story and shapes the world how the players interact with it. Vivid background stories are created to give your character depth and realism. Puzzles and riddles are used throughout game play.

Contact: If you are interested in learning about the game and possibly joining the group I welcome you to reply to the post. You can also drop me an email at karlof_klexion@yahoo.com

karloff_klexion  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print