Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Character Planner (Read 872 times)
wing
Second Level
Intelligent_Life

I bump old threads.

Marigny
Character Planner
May 16th, 2011 at 12:43am

I'd like to start making a character planning app. It'll basically be an excel spreadsheet that gives you a row for every character level, has columns for Class levels, BAB, Hit Points, Feats, Talents, Notes, and so on. The problem is i have no idea how to make it. I'd like to learn how to develop a program like this, but i don't know where to start.

The application will at first just be for the Infinite Futures game I've been playing, but once i learn more I would like to expand it to Pathfinder, d20 modern and futures, DnD, etc...

If anyone knows anything about this, please help me out. Give me ideas for what other columns need to be in there, what program to use to design the app, and so forth.

Forgot to mention, one of the most useful elements of the app will be an easy way to track what changes with your character at levelup, and to go back to a weaker version of yourself when level drained. If there's already something like this then let me know.

winglessavian  
IP Logged

wing
Second Level
Intelligent_Life

I bump old threads.

Marigny
Re: Character Planner
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2011 at 8:55pm

bump

winglessavian  
IP Logged