Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hey! (Read 784 times)
thejakeman
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Hey!
Mar 13th, 2011 at 7:46pm

Hi!

My name is Jake.

I moved here last august from the land of happy cows. After being dirt poor for 6 months, I am now slightly less than dirt poor, and looking to find a group!

I have had a horrible hankering for 4e specifically (tactics, man), but I'm pretty familiar with 3.5 and pathfinder. Also with traveler (the more recent edition, not the d20 one. I think.) and dark heresy. I've got a set of dice and a box of castle ravenloft, so I can supply some miniatures (or we could play ravenloft Shocked)

I'm vaguely trying to bust into the DMing scene and have had a few false starts with past groups (I guest dmed a lot. The one campaign I started sorta fell through and the second one never got off the ground) But I really need/want to meet people around here before I even think of starting a game.

I live in treme pretty much next to the quarter and don't have a car, so I would be most happy with something in-city or at least that doesn't take me more than one bus to get to. I can't host, as the coffee table in my front room here takes up like a quarter of it by itself, and I don't have a table anyway.

Looking forward to gaming again!

IP Logged

wing
Second Level
Intelligent_Life

I bump old threads.

Marigny
Re: Hey!
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2011 at 8:13pm

I'm in the marigny, not too far from you, so maybe if we can find a couple more people we can get together and play soon. I haven't done much DMing either, but i'm sure we can work that out. Let's keep an eye out for more people, eh?

winglessavian  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print