Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
2nd Edition AD&D Game THIS SUNDAY! (2/6) (Read 5614 times)
Clay
YaBB Moderator

Dungeonography - Got Maps?

Kenner, LA
Re: 2nd Edition AD&D Game THIS SUNDAY! (2/6)
Reply #15 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 9:41pm

Ok, we're still at Starbucks, just at a different location. The address is 2705 Veterans Blvd in Kenner. Time is still 1pm to 4pm.

IP Logged

Clay
YaBB Moderator

Kenner, LA
Reply #16 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 3:47am

Awesome game session! Characters were rolled up and we dove right into actual play. Am looking forward to our next gathering...  Smiley

IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Reply #17 - Feb 22nd, 2011 at 4:18pm

That is awesome!  How many people showed up and who played what?  Still wish I could have made it out there.

IP Logged

Clay
YaBB Moderator

Kenner, LA
Reply #18 - Feb 22nd, 2011 at 6:09pm

moyphotos wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 4:18pm:
That is awesome!  How many people showed up and who played what?  Still wish I could have made it out there.

Myself plus three players made it out. My long time friend had to leave early though but he will be a regular player once he passes his CPA exam. I had the other players roll two PC's each. There was a Dwarven Fighter, Dwarven Cleric, Half-Elven Mage, and a Human Ranger.

I hope you can make it out as well. I have not scheduled the next session yet as I am waiting to hear from Jeremy as to when +1 Gaming will be opening. There probably won't be a session this coming weekend but definitely the weekend after.

Casper is going to set up a board on here for the campaign and I will post new info there once it's up.

Thanks!
Clay

IP Logged

Kifaru
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
Erinian
Kallistier
Dogs of War
Intelligent_Life
oldEsplanade
Enlightened
JustSayNo

Run baby run

Reply #19 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 12:47am

What style of game are you playing?  Are you looking for more players?  How regular of players do you need?

I've kinda had an itch to get into an oldschool game.  Not sure what level of commitment I could make to the game, I already have one group, but I thought it might be fun to play for a little while.

IP Logged

Clay
YaBB Moderator

Kenner, LA
Reply #20 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 12:58am

Kifaru wrote on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 12:47am:
What style of game are you playing?  Are you looking for more players?  How regular of players do you need?

I've kinda had an itch to get into an oldschool game.  Not sure what level of commitment I could make to the game, I already have one group, but I thought it might be fun to play for a little while.

It's a traditional 2nd Edition romp...  Smiley I hope to have roleplaying/hack and slash at a 50/50 ratio, although our first session was 100% roleplaying for the background story.

We have two regular players now, well three if you count my friend John. He will be joining us full time once he passes his CPA exam. I also have three other people who are very interested in joining and they are waiting to see what the session schedule looks like. I'm holding off committing to a time/date as I am waiting for +1 Gaming to open it's doors so we have a "home" so to speak. To answer your question(s). I'd like to have a regular player but could "work you in" from time to time. I am looking for 6 players max as more would stress test the limits of my DM'ability...  Grin

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #21 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 1:01am

Congrats on getting the session going so fast! It took me forever to get one started up here, but I'm happy we finally got a group up and running as well. I look forward to meeting with you when the new shop opens. Maybe we can throw around some GM ideas, experiences and advise Smiley

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

Clay
YaBB Moderator

Kenner, LA
Reply #22 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 1:05am

Adam wrote on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 1:01am:
Congrats on getting the session going so fast! It took me forever to get one started up here, but I'm happy we finally got a group up and running as well. I look forward to meeting with you when the new shop opens. Maybe we can throw around some GM ideas, experiences and advise Smiley

Sounds awesome! I look forward to it.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print