Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
pfrpg? (Read 5590 times)
wing
Second Level
Intelligent_Life

I bump old threads.

Marigny
Re: pfrpg?
Reply #30 - May 20th, 2011 at 6:54am

so the three groups of three adventurers are good, neutral, and evil? or are they oriented chaos, neutral, and lawful? Now that i think about it, the interactions between good and evil in a purely lawful or chaotic setting would be very interesting. In a lawful place, you'd have characters upholding the law with firm, but just and gentle, hands. You'd also have their associates who were willing to eliminate those who couldn't or wouldn't obey the law...

Maybe i'll try to work this into the next adventure i run!

winglessavian  
IP Logged

cormac
Townfolk

The wandering monster
is dead.

irish channel uptown
Re: pfrpg?
Reply #31 - May 20th, 2011 at 9:08pm

alignment is only a factor in group selection if the coordinator of the mission feels that certain moral compasses would be helpful. a team leader is selected to lead, and it is up to him to control and utilize his/her team. the person in charge sets the alignment, since their orders are law. Chaotic people disregard laws and societal norms if they feel they can get away with it, not because they do not understand  consequences.  diregarding a team leaders orders can result in lashings or worse if deaths resulted (the characters always have non-coms with them, ordinary crew of lower level, red shirts). i give team leaders bonus experience (up to 25%) for successful leadership because leadership is hard and creates a judgmental atmosphere by the whole crew which helps provide drama for the elections for positions on the ship.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print