Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DM hard at work (Read 922 times)
amalgamist
banned

A wandering monster attacked
me.

DM hard at work
Nov 6th, 2010 at 1:50am

Hello there i was wondering if anyone wants in on this campaign about ancient Babylon a ruined city of murderous evil!, not much of a  historical game but one definitely to remember
i will be at the grand opening of the new store +1 gaming an im wondering if anyone has any requests for toons while im locked in my fortress of solitude slaving away any toon you want i will fit into the game see you there!

IP Logged

beyonder
Adventurer
Keeberon Player

I'm so green.

Uptown
Re: DM hard at work
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 8:22pm

Speaking of the grand opening, I almost think we need name-tags or something.  Maybe I'll just scrawl "BEYONDER" in giant, crappy handwriting on a white t-shirt with a Sharpie.

Needless to say, I am STOKED

TWO WEEKS

AGghghahgahghaAHGahghgh

So, amalgamist, what do you mean by "toon?"  Also, a campaign set in ancient Babylon sounds pretty rad and is relevant to my interests.

1433-05    (11abc dist, 3.9 mean)
Selected-By: Tim Chew <twchew@mindspring.com>

The Internet Oracle has pondered your question deeply. Your question was:
> Are there any games harder than Nethack?

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:
} Life is pretty tough, everyone I know ends up dying.
nieltown debestest  
IP Logged

amalgamist
banned

me.

Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 9:22pm

a player character, i took the word toon from WoW but yea it is going to be fun. I plan on making at least three characters lvl 5 an elves and monsters are hidden creatures in this world an people come to the city to hunt monsters, an unlock its mysteries the city is lit up by firestars all over the place the gardens are messy an un kept growing out of control into a forest only a few taverns hold the city population.if you play a certain character ill roll him up for you so we can just jump into the game, it doesn't take long take make a character in ad&d actually the first 3rd ed book wizards published was horrible you couldn't find anything an u kept going back an forth through the players guide ad&d isn't like that you can play ad&d with just some graph paper an your imagination but i im definitely going going to get a huge tablet with one inch squares soon
but unfortunately we have to play on small graph paper. 10 feet a square movement, its going to be different  Cheesy

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 4:18pm

When is the openning? If I can make it, I can bring you a sheet or two of 1"x1" graph paper. I think the paper is around 38"x26" or something like that.

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

amalgamist
banned

me.

Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 7:00pm

the grand opening is november 20th 10:00 am
that will be reat thnx man!

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 8:34pm

Not to interject into you fortress but here's a free demo of Dundjini.

Good fun!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

amalgamist
banned

me.

Reply #6 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 8:39pm

AHH wow thnx  yo hope to see you at the grand opening last night i wrote down a bunch of old dialect to use for role playing!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print