Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
MEGA-BabelCon (Read 4404 times)
Bayou Halfling
Adventurer

There be dragons here...

Baton Rouge, LA
Re: MEGA-BabelCon
Reply #15 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 2:38pm

hewhorocks wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 5:13pm:
Still, If Bayou wars were at the same place there is much more cross over between wargamers and rpg'er than with the science fiction population at large. It would make for some easier transition to organize some additional events, well I would think.

Agreed. You have to start some place. This is that start. As we gain momentum in the coming years, we will have "all things gaming". At Fandemonium there will be one entire room dedicated to video games. EA Games is a guest of the festival.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Bayou Halfling
Adventurer

There be dragons here...

Baton Rouge, LA
Reply #16 - Sep 24th, 2010 at 9:46pm

In case anyone wants to rent a table at Fandemonium, I thought I would pass along the fan group & vendor table info. You can download it at the link below:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This is not any sort of official announcement. Just being helpful.   Cool

IP Logged

Bayou Halfling
Adventurer

There be dragons here...

Baton Rouge, LA
Reply #17 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 1:15pm

Updates from the Facebook page:

"VIP guest Robert Picardo (The Doctor from Star Trek: Voyager, Robert Woolsey from Stargate: Atlantis) will be appearing, with a rough cut of his new film "The Legends of Nethiah". See The Legends of Nethiah before anyone else!"

"VIP Guest Bob Greenberger (former editor for Marvel and DC Comics, author of numerous Star Trek novels) will be appearing with updates on the latest Hollywood genre movies!"

IP Logged

Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

Reply #18 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 5:16am

So ... umm .. gaming at BableCon/Fandemonium/Whatever tanks yet again?

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print