Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
roll call for Sat. 8/14 (Read 2562 times)
OG
Townfolk

There is no spoon.

roll call for Sat. 8/14
Aug 11th, 2010 at 12:05am

I will be out of town this Saturday.  I need to know who's gonna be attending because if there's no quorum, I imagine traveller will be played, otherwise I have to write Ladron out.

IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Re: roll call for Sat. 8/14
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 4:47am

Traveller?! No!  I don't want to learn a new system!  I will be there but hopefully to play D&D....sorry you can't make it man...

IP Logged

yle-kay
Adventurer

Flee the mighty water-bear.

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 1:18pm

I am planning on being there.  Of course, I wouldn't mind playing traveller in any case.

IP Logged

GlenC
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Westbank
Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 2:19pm

I should be there as long as work doesn't force me to work saturday.  And I am with Moy, I'd rather not learn a new system if I don't have to.

vastorytotellv  
IP Logged

elwyn
Adventurer

me.

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 5:28pm

I fully expect to be there.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 7:54pm

Reminder:

Start time is moved to 1pm for august as I have class until noon.

((As to systems not much to learn actually 2d6 beat an 8 for Sci-fi goodness))

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 10:19pm

So you don't expect us to be able to do it with only the four of us huh?  I am a bit worried and wonder if I should start rolling a new character now and this time I think I will roll up a Bard..."I mean how different could it be from a fighter?!"

IP Logged

OG
Townfolk

There is no spoon.

Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2010 at 10:15am

Ok, so I should write Ladron out? Or will y'all play traveller anyway? I count four attending, and that's a quorum.

IP Logged

elwyn
Adventurer

me.

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2010 at 3:22pm

Glen "should" be there, so that sounds like a probable quorum to me... so I would vote for playing D&D, although I wouldn't have any strong objection to Traveler.

Good thing we killed the silent stalker last session, otherwise it would be difficult to write Ladron out without his getting eaten!

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2010 at 9:54pm

Travelling Northward following the stars as portrayed by Luke’s visions the group passes through the eastern limits of the great grassy plain know as the Sea of grass and into the Faerrie woods south of the Sunken kingdom. The spring continues to assert itself and the days are going consistently longer.  Over the two weeks travel, Ladron’s pranks become increasingly annoying and so little thought is given to him when he skips off into the beggar’s ward as the travelers enter Gorum-nar A small city-state administrated by the Lotus Clan ( Serin'lote.) Luke is certain that they will need to secure a guide here who can pilot them on the Kyanite river (a small river which winds its way through the swamp/jungle towards the coast.)

This “City” is built around and in the ruins of an ancient fortress inside a copse of towering trees. About 1500 people of various races and cultures call it home. The city walls twist through towering sequoias and its gates are largely unmanned. Still, the city rests easily as much of what an ordinarily city would fear avoids Gorum-nar and its Serin’lote guardians.  Heros and adventurers often use Gorum-nar as a launching point for expeditions into the Sunken Kingdoms and so supplies and equipment not usually found in such small enclaves is sometimes available. It is commonly known amongst the Eladrin and its residents that Gorum-nar at least in part exists also in the Feyworld. As such a variety of Fey creatures are not uncommon in the nearby woods.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

GlenC
Townfolk

me.

Westbank
Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 2:16pm

Well guys, in order for me to have next weekend off of work, for my wife's birthday, I have to work this weekend.  I'm really sorry about the short notice, but working for my dad is... Crap.  Hope to see ya next time.

vastorytotellv  
IP Logged

elwyn
Adventurer

me.

Reply #11 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 4:10pm

D'oh!  Leigh, does this mean we're playing Traveler instead?  If so, I'll try to read up on it a little so that I'm not totally clueless tomorrow...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print