Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Traveller Scenario....just in case (Read 3894 times)
hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Traveller Scenario....just in case
Jul 27th, 2010 at 6:52pm

Your references seem to indicate you are  suitable for this job. I remind you to use discretion while on this task as your life depends on your secrecy. The Order would be very interested in this cargo and its retrieval may be compromised if Psychic interrogators were deployed to “interview you.” Needless to say measures will be taken to ensure we here at New Starr would be insulated from any undue attention caused by your carelessness.

Your target is the cargo pods in the Dancing Rift a Starr class trader. The ship mis-jumped within the 100 diameter limit and we believe it crashed on Aquanin-3 a water world in the core-ward section of the adjacent Sub-sector. The area has been declared  red-zone and is strictly off limits.  Ships within 2 parsecs are subject to seizure by the navy. For some reason the native population is not to be exposed to off-worlders.

The pods have transponders and should be able to be located from orbit. Given the dossier on the world the ship’s boat should be capable of 100 atmospheres. Once retrieved we will make arrangements for the cargo’s delivery under no circumstances should the pods be opened. The pods are self contained and supplied with internal fusion generators which should maintain their internal stasis fields so damage to the cargo isn’t a significant concern. …ok if you must know the cargo is “Organic Compounds.” You will find our rates to be most generous. Remember, Discretion.”

…. Communication ends….
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2010 at 9:58pm by hewhorocks »  

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: Traveller Scenario....just in case
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2010 at 6:57pm

Deckplan of the Dancing Rift

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: Traveller Scenario....just in case
Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2010 at 6:22pm

World view of Aquanin-3

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print