Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
LFG (Looking For Gaming) (Read 1969 times)
GlenC
Townfolk

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Westbank
LFG (Looking For Gaming)
Jul 19th, 2010 at 4:37pm

Hello everyone.  My name is Glen and I live on the Westbank.  I am interested in finding a game to play in.  Now the game doesn't matter to me, D&D 3.5 - 4.0, White Wolf, Starwars, and etc.  I'd just like to find a nice group and fun game to play in.  If anyone has a game ready, and is looking for players just let me know.  I also have a few friends that play if more than one player is needed.  xD  Just let me know!  Thanks!

-Glen

vastorytotellv  
IP Logged

Kev
Esplanade
ShadowRun B
oldEsplanade
Kallistier
MGG
Stark II PC
WhatNot
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Rune Bound
Kallisti GM

Metairie, LA
Re: LFG (Looking For Gaming)
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 8:58pm

First off, welcome to nolarpg.com forums Glen.  Second, off the top of my head the only thing happening on the WB is a White Wolf game and/or a WW LARP game that alternates between Vampire: the Requiem and Changling: the Lost.  If your interested in that there is a White Wolf Meet-up page for the LARP group (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register).  Not sure where else to point you on the WB.

Unless you are open to travel around the greater NO area.  Since you already have some gaming buddies it may be easier to start a game with you three and post for openings, just a thought. 

I know there is an on-going D&D4 meetup game that happens in Kenner every other saturday.  Other than that I think some one (Adam) is trying to get a group going on the North Shore.  Not sure I know of any other open games around the area right now.

IP Logged

GlenC
Townfolk

me.

Westbank
Reply #2 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 9:49pm

Well I'd be willing to travel, just not all the way to the North Shore.  That is too much of a travel for me.  But thanks for your input!  And thanks for the welcome.   Grin

vastorytotellv  
IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Reply #3 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 12:03am

Hey Glen,

Adam and michael as well as a few others were talking about the off week on Saturday's to play an alternate game...still 4th, maybe something else but another game...I'll talk to them and find out what's up...but like you said, the North shore is a bit longer of a ride than you planned for...

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 1:41pm

We have 3 players for the north shore game, so we will be starting in two Saturdays. I would love to have more people if they can make it tho Smiley It looks like it will be a 4e D&D game for now, but once we sit down as a group and hash some details out, who knows? If anyone wants to jump in or knows someone looking for a game, pls send me a message.

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

moyphotos
ShadowRun B
Enlightened
JustSayNo
Dogs of War
Keeberon Player

New Orleans
Reply #5 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 7:44pm

Adam, do you know if all of you are on the N.S. or are some coming over there?  Just curious...

IP Logged

Adam
MGG

Mouse Guard

Slidell, LA
Reply #6 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 9:40pm

Up to 5 people now, and they all live up here.

Being an Atheist doesn't mean I'm better than you. Statistically, it just means I'm smarter.

IP Logged

Grendel
Keeberon Player

me.

Terrytown
Reply #7 - Jul 25th, 2010 at 12:25am

We are about to start a Pathfinder Game on the westbank. If this is something you and/or your friends would interested in feel free to contact me either through NOLA RPG, or at terrapinrock@yahoo.com

Daniel

IP Logged

Gman
Townfolk

me.

Belle Chasse
Reply #8 - Jul 30th, 2010 at 10:08pm

I'm on the Westbank I guess, Belle Chasse.

I'm talking with Fuzzus about getting our game going, 3.5-3.75.

Likely Mystara, but nothing is solid yet....guess I should post for interest somewhere eh?

Gman gmanv4  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print