Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Updates to the world. (Read 337 times)
hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Updates to the world.
May 25th, 2010 at 7:21pm

In addition to developments already commonly known among our players the following tidbits are available for anyone interested in tying into their background.

The Kron Plainsmen are finding far more incursions into their western lands after this winter than is usual. Typically all the tribes gather and winter together in the east and have annual great hunts of demi-humans in the spring to reclaim any hunting grounds. Its view as a rite of passage for young warriors though this spring many more orcs than usual have been encountered.

The fiefdoms surrounding Holderness have began armed conflict with each other fighting over farmlands and villages. While each area is relatively small (10 miles square +/-) thus preventing large scale warfare the recent influx of refugees from Shattered bridge has provided both a supply of  potential soldiers  and pressures on the existing power struggle.

The Brix cutter’s guild under the direction of lord Bood has dissolved itself and installed a Magocracy to protect its citizen against the threat of invasion. Bood still remains an administrative figurehead. Orcs war bands have reportedly begun massing across the Kelix a mere two days march from the city walls.

Other potential backgrounds can include the sunken Kingdom (north of Krys), refugees from shattered bridge, mages hearing rumors of the quicksilver lake being found by adventurers or of course anything else you can think of but I leave tying you to the group in your hands.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print