Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
North Texas RPG Con (Read 647 times)
Red Priest
Adventurer

I'm after rebellion; I'll
settle for lies.

North Texas RPG Con
May 1st, 2010 at 10:48pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's in Dallas in June, and in attendance will be some guys that were around at the very beginning of our hobby in the early 70s forward.  Very interesting to me, Tim Kask will be there.  He was the first employee of TSR, and was very influential in the publishing of the original D&D and was editor of the original Dragon magazine for a couple of years.  Paul Jacquay will also be there, and he was the author of 2 of my all time favorite modules, Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register and Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.  Rob Kuntz will also be there, and if you haven't heard or him, then you really *don't* know your D&D.   Wink

Paragraph one from their front page.
Quote:
Welcome to the North Texas RPG Convention! The NTRPG Con focuses on old-school Dungeons & Dragons gaming (OD&D, 1E, 2E, or Basic/Expert) as well as any pre-1999 type of RPG produced by the classic gaming companies of the 70s and 80s (TSR, Chaosium, FGU, FASA, GDW, etc). We also support retro-clone or simulacrum type gaming that copies the old style of RPGs (Swords & Wizardry, Castles & Crusades, and others).

"Guaranteed by Dr Tarr and Professor Fether"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print