Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Saturday 19th's game (Read 367 times)
Cowboy
Townfolk

The R.O.U.S.s? I don't
think they exist

West Bank
Saturday 19th's game
Jan 17th, 2010 at 9:38pm

Anything happen after I left? Sorry for having to take off so quick.

Josh

http://www.facebook.com/joshua.stelly  
IP Logged

elwyn
Adventurer

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Re: Saturday 19th's game
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:40am

Yes, we had an interesting but inconclusive conversation with a fairy who was accompanied by a bunch of pseudodragons.  Something about how we need to not give the amulet to the cultists because they're going to raise a dracolich.  But we have no idea who the fairy is or why we should trust her, or her mysterious boss.

We hauled the unconscious Nadarresh off the bridge and found a place to rest.  Dayereth had found an interesting ring on the body of a gnome in the ogre's tower on the bridge, and then he had a vision wherein the dead gnome said something-or-other to him.

And we went up to fourth level.

That's my quick-and-dirty summary; others can add details as they see fit.

IP Logged

OG
Townfolk

There is no spoon.

Re: Saturday 19th's game
Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:40am

The vision was of the ring's owner, ostensibly.  He implored Dayereth to return the ring to his wife, possibly something to be dealt with after the ransom issue is resolved.

If your character asks, Dayereth tells you that there was something wrong about the fairy.  Dayereth is Eladrin, feyborn, not of the prime material, as is a fairy.  Dayereth suspects that the fairy may have been an imp in disguise (the same imp that led a flock of ravens which persued the party earlier, as you may know from the posts) but he couldn't be sure. (failed insight check)

Dayereth also says that you survived so he may as well learn your name.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print