Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Between Sessions MadLIB post (Read 199 times)
hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Between Sessions MadLIB post
Nov 16th, 2009 at 6:03pm

In order to help me get what information I need to move everything along I came up with a system. (I do like to read the character movtivations stuff some folks are posting but I need more action orientated posts to really know what to prepare for on game day.)

So in addition to any personal motivations each character may have, I made a list of Campaign loose ends / pending issues that a character may wish to address between sessions. (Just in case a character doesnt have anything "going on.")

What happened to Zarb?

What should be done about the dagger that has the souls of the Caravan folks?

Why has the wizard’s guild of Holderness apparently awoke the resting spirit of Demlos?

Who is keeping tabs on either the party or the places they have visited?

Please copy and fill out the following Madlibs and post in your character thread. I have the loose ends posted afterwards.

(Characters name) will travel to (location) to (task.) I will return to Brix in about (number between 1 and 3) weeks to rejoin the party.

Cheesy

I know some folks might have a reason to avoid Brix (which is fine ) address this issue in the "I.C." post and work out a method of rejoining with the other characters.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print