Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Episode V start time? (Read 521 times)
elwyn
Adventurer

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Episode V start time?
Oct 23rd, 2009 at 10:01pm

Leigh, are we gaming tomorrow?  Huh

I feel like normally by now you'd have posted a thread asking who will be there.  I will be there, assuming that it's happening...

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: Episode V start time?
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 10:18pm

Yeah sorry about that. Ive gotten 2 pm's about scheduling conflicts for tomorrow and am trying to figure out how to handle things. The bard advises he cant make it and the tricky elven archer eye can only hang until 3pm.  So we have 3 and 1/2 folks. Maybe we should do a short session? finish the encounter and have the reveal and plan on doing up the next session in full splendor?

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

yle-kay
Adventurer

Flee the mighty water-bear.

New Orleans
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 10:31pm

either that or the funny plot twists involving characters falling into holes, sneaking away or being carried off by ents or somesuch thing.

IP Logged

elwyn
Adventurer

A wandering monster attacked
me.

Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 10:35pm

I'm fine with whatever you think will work best, since you know best what you've got planned for us plot-wise.  But please confirm what time we're starting at.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Reply #4 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 10:56pm

back to 11 am.

I will write up a post getting the bard out for a while. (falling into a hole isnt that hard when your on a bridge...)

"You Shall not pass!" =  *ring ring* "My girlfriend is calling we having diner withher mom I gotta go"

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

OG
Townfolk

There is no spoon.

Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 10:27am

I'll be there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print