Where should I link this to? Recent posts
Recent threads
Event Calendar
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  The Event Calendar for YaBB 1.4 was finally released.  There is a tab for it below.  Check it out.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Posting to Wyverndale (Read 888 times)
hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Posting to Wyverndale
Sep 15th, 2009 at 4:28am

I noticed some visitors have posted a few times into game threads. Wyverndale's forum is not an open play by post game but an actual over the table campaign. This forum is being used to conduct out of session events and is kept visible for visitors to follow and potential players to preview.

As a courtesy, please refrain from interjecting in game related threads. If you are interested in joining the game please PM me. Currently we have a waiting list though as adult players often times life presents us with other priorities. When a seat at the table becomes available, the group will rely heavily on the list.

Thank you for understanding and enjoy.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: Posting to Wyverndale
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 7:56pm

When writting a character out/in of a session you should if possible post your "in character reasoning" before the missed session.

Ex:
X gives this reason for parting ways but agrees to meet the other characters at Y.

While I think we all can understand the conflicts generated by robust adult schedules posting as soon as possible helps keeps the story out of Limbo. The Character's thread or an RP thread is the best place for the post.

The idea behind the forums use is to have weekly game plotlines and character development with players that only meet everyother week.

Whether there are ghosts in that house is not for me to say! But, there are far more dangerous things than ghosts.

IP Logged

hewhorocks
Wyvern

"

New Orleans
Re: Posting to Wyverndale
Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:47am

I noticed some visitors have posted a few times into game threads. Wyverndale's forum is not an open play by post game but an actual over the table campaign. This forum is being used to conduct out of session events and is kept visible for visitors to follow and potential players to preview.

Visitors:
As a courtesy, please refrain from interjecting in game related threads.

If you are interested in joining the game please PM me. Currently we have a waiting list though as adult players often times life presents us with other priorities. When a seat at the table becomes available, the group will rely heavily on the list.

Thank you for understanding and enjoy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print